Training according to the subjects of Foreign Economic Activity
The foreign economic activity (FEA) is a whole set of organizational, economic, manufacturing, operational and commercial functions of enterprises directed to the world market taking into consideration the selected foreign economic strategy, forms and methods of work at the foreign markets.
Penza Region Export Support Center under the assistance of Penza region within the frame of implementation of the Educational Program of the ‘School of Export’ in the Russian Export Center (‘REC’) on the territory of Penza region holds seminars for export oriented representatives of small and medium-sized business according to the subjects foreign economic activity on free basis.
Subjects of seminars due to REC educational program:
- · Basics of export activity
- · Marketing as a part of export project
- · Effective business communication for exporters
- · Law aspects of export
- · Financial aspects of export
- · Documentary maintenance of export
- · Customs regulation of export
- · Logistics for exporters
- · Opportunities of online export
- · Taxes in export activity
- · Products of Russian Export Center group